Friday, 18 January 2013

Its about time!

Hi
I don't know where to start really....I should probably start with the fact I have not managed to upload ANYTHING lately due to Uni work taking up every possible hour of my day, so yeah that's where I am going start.... by uploading the work I have done for my units so far. Quite a few pieces of my work were for clients so I couldn't share that stuff until now. But first I am going to start with the work that I managed to finish for my deadline today!






These are a few designs for a concept I came up with for a show called 'Off the Map' about a slightly out there family who defiantly like to get out and about exploring and getting themselves in some unusual adventures... well except from the dad who would prefer to stay in his study and examine the outside world through books. 

1 comment:

  1. These are really cool, I think the family are of a perfect style and all look cool and quirky!! Can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete